Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am feeling bitter

Switzergent has gone to Norway for three days. This has its good and bad points.

I can cook food he normally hates e.g. liver (I love liver) good

I can buy bread he normally hates e.g. brown (I love brown bread too) good

I can fiddle on the computer to my heart's content good

But:

I have to put the girls to bed on my own when I am tired and want to kill them bad

I have to look after the plants - more heavy responsibility bad

and worst of all, while I am scraping dried Weetabix off Glory's high chair, Switzergent in Norway gets to go on a nature tour followed by al fresco dinner in the forest, surrounded by elk and beavers and ..*struggles to recall other Norwegian fauna*...stoats. stoats? bad bad BAD.

So I have no choice but to publish this picture:



in the interest of fairness.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Love it! And so glad to see that chaos reigns in your house too. I sometimes think everyone else manages their toddlers completely differently!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger sarah said...

He's going to really love you for that! but i think it's very fair!!xx

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture must be faked because despite being a man he has control of the duvet. That is the not the pattern in our house.

PS Thanks for your donation and good luck with your run!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, after seeing that photo of Switzergent out for the count, I'll never be able to take him seriously again!! (But did I before, I wonder?)

A caring anonymous colleague ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home