Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back to running business.

So big thank you to A.N Other for sponsoring me £50! Only another £950 to go, so please keep it coming.

Of course you can lend your support in other ways. For example
a) come and watch, point and stare, laugh and mock etc etc on the day itself
or
b) run it with me! Yes! What a good idea.. If 20km sounds a bit much you can do 10km or 4km if you've eaten chips all year.

In other news: Gloria is walking! She looks like Frankenstein, only cuter.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to sponsor you on the website, but I think it went into the general Medair pot and won't show up as 'your' sponsorship - good luck, though!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tooting bird said...

Thank you anonymous! Don't worry about it going in the general coffers. Please could you let me know how much loo-lah you gave so I can keep track? You're a star.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Switergent's cousin in Melbourne here and 20 pounds is coming your way - go Liz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home