Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

all fixed

Phew, saved just prior to full Hulk transformation, by young, floppy-haired heating engineer. It could've got nasty. Green and nasty.

Just got back from first time at local groupe de mamans. They all seem a very nice crew, and they had some verrrryy nice biscuits de noel, lots of cinammon and very crumbly. (The Siropwaffeln still hold the number 1 spot, mind.) They don't half yabber fast, though, which made my head hurt. By the end as I sat nodding and grinning like a fool, not understanding what on earth they were talking about. When it's all in English, I quite enjoy groups, being an all-round loudmouth and extrovert. This time I barely squeaked, which made me wonder what it might be like to be shy.. I also found the 'talkers' a bit domineering, which made me think, gee am I like that, and then think, yes, a little, which made me think, shut the old cakehole more often then. And even use your ears once in a while. Eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home