Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Result

The good news is all of the above (or below, this being the internet and all) was quite motivating re. the vaccination issue. I walked into the children's hospital - it's round the corner - and spoke to the sweetest, friendliest nurse I think I've ever met, who told me just to come back with Emma's book and they'd sort it out. It could not have been easier.

Apparently, you can go OTT with baby rice, even though Em apparently couldn't get enough of it and appeared to scream when it was over. Despite using the word "cram" earlier (nervous laughter), I wasn't force feeding her a la foie gras. But she did get more than was needed. That's why she vomited (we reckon.)

Tonight I shall drink a large glass of wine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home