Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Fighting

I get annoyed when people look in Emma's pram and say "She's hot!", "She's cold!" and the like, without bothering to say hello! and is it OK if I share with you my feelings about your baby's wellbeing? Maybe it is a pride thing on my part - how DARE you question my permanent genius maternal decision-making - and, gee, she might actually be hot / cold / hungry / a sweet little boy. Er.. Nevertheless in my country, we consider this rather rude. What, you mean this custom is also practised 'pon that fair isle I call home?? I'll eat my bowler hat.

Talking of maternal genius, my child - MY child - ate celeriac today. That's C.E.L.E.R.I.A.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home