Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

up and down

Internet access, and this time not surrounded by silent, sinister middle-aged blokes and ganga weed. I feel like I can breathe again, in all senses of the word. But still on a very public computer at Rob's work conference so must be brief.

Feeling a bit more chipper today, despite torrential rain. And in the middle of nowheresville, pine forest and mountains on all sides, but with loads of people all besotted with Emma and very friendly.

Had Raclette for the first time last night. Raclette = melted cheese in vaaaaaasssst quantities. Sometimes with potatoes. Sometimes with bread. Gherkins and pickled onions jazz things up a bit. Unsuprisingly I had wacky dreams all night long.

If this is the national dish, I wonder why Dr Hofmann still felt it necessary to invent LSD? Or maybe it's all part of the same dreamy logic that says
dope smoke in my baby's face: fine, whatever floats your boat
No bell on your bicycle?: ten pounds please

I have so much to learn about my new home.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOT HYDRO?

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


[url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home