Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Can't win 'em all

She hates cauliflower.

Beetroot went down ok, though. We took a photo of her with beetroot all round her mouth; she looks like a lioness chowing down on a luckless gazelle. I might upload it (when I've figured out my new photo software, i.e. don't hold your breath.)

The flamenco evening was excellent. No one commented on the sangria. We also had a sitar-playing storyteller among us, and yes, he played his sitar and told stories. I liked the sitar: the storytelling was too much for my ropey French. I think it had something to do with animals, there was a moral at the end. It was quite low on gags, I think, but maybe that's the old French/English sense of humour clashing swords..

Emma is very happy after her drama. Apart from not managing to stick her feet in her mouth, nothing seems to bother her much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home