Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ice cream girls

Emma: "You've done something naughty, haven't you Glo? You've got your guilty face on."

Gloria: "It's not my guilty face. It's my manipulate-the-parents-with-cuteness face. I use it to get Daddy to hand over his caramel cone."

Emma: "So that's why Mummy always gets coffee.. she's wised up to your trickery."

Gloria: "You've got a full-size strawberry cornetto I notice."

Emma: "I stare him down with these baby blues and he melts like butter in the sun!"

Gloria: "Are we clever and adorable?"

Emma: "Put it there!"

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mini-cones have saved my life...otherwise my daughter would eat nothing but ice cream.... :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, cute! I always hated (well almost...) when my aunts were telling me: Wow, you've grown so much in the past few months... But now I catch myself on the same thing... Your kids have grown soo much since we're in Sudan! Why can they not stay little? Because ALL the stages of life are important and ones to remember of course! They're really adorable and real "ladies" already! And I really love your blog! Gives me good laughs sometimes when I had a whole day of staring in my computer,... :-) Give Emma & Gloria a big hug from me!! Love, Wendy

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Cute and clever and my goodness, don't they look like mum (Emma) and dad (Gloria). Growing up fast, just like mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home