Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Here is the evidence!


Thank you Laura, still a Welsh girl if not in Leeds? Thank you Lopus&Howie, up Pompey. Thank you, Auntie Caroline, and a top auntie you are. Thank you Marie P, school chum AND world-famous author. Thank you, Jukesy, keeping the crims out. Thank you, Muzzie xxxxxx. Thank you, Kaddy, my Tooting Belle. Thank you, Katri, good friend en Suisse. Thank you, Shiona, the Scottish support (house going through?) Thank you, Pedros, all blond 6'4'' of you. Thank you Helen all the way from Oz. Thank you Becca, all the way from Moz! Thank you, Moobs, marathon hero. Thank you, BBH: dearest chum. Thank you, Emma D, ex-pat pal. Thank you globe-trotting, ex UCH Clare. Thank you, Sylv, glad you like the blog. Merci, everyone at Chapelle de Villard - not that you'll read this, but you know anyway. Merci, mums in the park. Thank you, my parents-in-law. Thank you Ina, Susan, Martyn, Anna and Pete for looking after E&G - they find me very dull in comparison. Thank you bro, sis, sarah, lilian and a.n. other for your encouragement. Thank you everyone at Medair.
Thank you to my amazing, wonderful Switzergent, for the support, the patience, the plasters...even though I hate you for running it in 1hr 45. (You're fit.) Thank you God for a body that works, a nice day, a good crowd and wonderful generosity from so many people. Thank you from everyone involved in the Medair Congo programme.
That was a bit like the Oscar's wasn't it?
Consider the running story officially over - normal service resumes from now.
(I might just post that happy dance just for the heck of it.)

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Well done!

No really, I mean it! I always think how wonderful it would be to run a marathon, half marathon or any distance really but by the time I've finished that thought I'm exhausted so I never get round to it.

And to have raised cash for a well deserving charity, well, I think you're amazing!

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woaw Lizzie, I'm impressed! Well done friend. You are an inspiration. Much love from Peru,

Christine

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I like how I was top of that list. I'm so impressed that you managed to run for nearly 2 hours! I can barely manage two minutes before collapsing in a gasping heap. Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home