Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Monday, April 16, 2007

What we did at the weekend

Switzergent: Isn't this fun! Here we are at the Morges Tulip Festival. I love flowers and gardens and things. I love doing wholesome things like this and going everywhere by bike!

Switzerlady: Is he trying to kill me? My feet are on fire. There is a friction burn in my armpit. I have a sweat patch the size of Europe on the back of my nice purple top. It is all uphill on the way home. I am going to be sulky and passive aggressive for the rest of the afternoon.*

Emma: I am bored. I want an ice cream.

Gloria: I am bored too. I will steal your ice-cream when your back is turned.

*in reality i may have had a nice time

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Aaron Stewart said...

Looks like a fantastic day by the lake. :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

You two are guilt-inducingly active and outdoorsey at the moment! Looks cute though with the girls on the back. In my defence, I climbed a mountain yesterday. Details on the blog soon.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog , it rocks as they say here in the us xxxxx

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Just been catching up on your blog, have been a bit slack of late. So CONGRATS on the running and UUUURRRGGGHH on the blisters / blood and AAAAAAAH on the girls. Gloria is huge - how did that happen??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home