Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Monday, April 23, 2007

An offer you can't refuse*

5 days to go til the race.

We've just been in the UK and consumed an Everest of pies, chocolate and cream cakes. I ran once: it felt like my trainers were filled with concrete.

I am nervous.

My feet are begging to be let off the hook.

The friction burn in my armpit is still apparent.

But I am ready as I'll ever be, so BRING IT ON!

A HUGE thank you to all my sponsors. I am £139 off my target. *If I make my target, I will do my happy dance, video it and post it here.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Hiya!!

I am going to sponsor you but must wait 'til I get paid. So leave your linky thing up x GOOD LUCK!!!! x x x

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your target has now been reached. Congratulations. Bring on the happy dance! (or should you spare your long-suffering feet?)

Enjoy the run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home