Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Emma does an impression of a sea-lion

Fish for supper night before last at Chateau Scho.

In the middle of the table is a dish for detritus - skin and bones and that.

Having eaten the meaty bit (it was trout), Emma reaches into the detritus plate, picks out the fish heads and pops them in her mouth. Munch, crunch, munch, crunch. She pauses to spit out the eyes.

Then she picks up the slimey scaley skin and in it goes. Chew, chew, chew, gulp.

Yummy!

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha sounds like on of our thai friends who is from the mountains. Maybe she has some asian blood haha

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Marie said...

And I'm so glad I read that just before heading off to bed. Yeeuuurrrggghhhh!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Minks said...

oh, why won't my kids eat like that?

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse - I can't keep my two year old out of the cat food, and we caught my friend's one year old in the conservatory trying to eat a shrivelled up slug that had obviously died sometime ago! Serves us right for trying to bring our children up vegetarian I suppose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home