Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

10 reasons why my Elf is the coolest

1. She has a blonde, unruly thatch of hair. Like her mother.
2. She has a permanent snot candle attached to her nose.
3. In fact, she is always encrusted in filth, from head to toe. This is a fact I have accepted.
4. She eats olives
5...but still hates milk. I believe this makes her posh.
6. She is quite teeny-tiny, weighs 10.5kg and still fits into most of her "up to 12 months clothes." (Should I be worried?)
7. Instead of saying "bye bye" to her Daddy this morning, she yelled "Out!"
8. She likes to cling on to my legs when there are dogs around.
9. She likes lifting up her top and showing off her big tummy (though this is a contest I win.)
and
10. Just now she managed to drag her high chair to the cupboard, get my precious siroopwaffeln off the shelf and stuff two of them in her gob. Minxy elf child!

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're ten fabulous reasons..
Ez weighs 10.2kg and is therefore teenier, and likes to say "up" when he means "down". too cute xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home