Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Runner beans

Thank you very much for sponsoring my running efforts. I crossed the finish line without ending up in intensive care.

My final time was 1 hr 5mins, a full shameful 10 minutes slower than last year. The Switzergent sailed through 13 minutes ahead of me, and it will be a while before I wipe the smirk off his smug, smug face.

I was also overtaken a lot - the runners in novelty costume, the pensioners, people fatter than me - I ate all their dust. On the bright side, at least I overtook the Jim Belushi Blues Brother with the full suit and a pillow down his front.

But given that I only gave birth to a Glorymouse three months ago, I am feeling very chuffed just to have finished at all. Hurray!

Photos of me looking like a big tomato to follow soon...

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

Great Job!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home