Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Eye need*

Yes, hello, it's begging time again!

As I think I've already mentioned, I'm doing a 10km run on 22nd April in Lausanne. This year I'm trying to raise cash for the Medair Angola programme, also known as the Switzerlady Blubber Removal Programme. That said, would you now please consider

a) giving some money via the Medair website (click on 'Angola')
b) coming to Lausanne to point and laugh as I lie face down in the mud, being trampled on by the competition

Helping thousands of Angolans and one British middle-class fatty, what's not to like?

*thanks to Heather for inspiring today's title

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Good luck!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya gal - keep running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home