Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Your starter for 10

What is
a) a marriage wrecker
b) a reason for me never to leave the house again
c) the reason why my infant is hardly ever dressed properly or played with anymore
d) the best way to distract yourself from feeling sick?

Answer: Su Doku of course.

I know it's been all the rage back home for a while now. I just discovered my first Su Doku at the back of an old Times and adieu conversation, social life, childcare, food, washing myself.

I can only do the Easy and Moderate ones, and even then they take me hours. I got a C in my GCSE maths, that's why. I know it's about probabilities and stuff, but that's the extent of my insight into this puzzle's inner workings. (Tips welcome, by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home