Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lonely blogger seeks cyberfriends

If this is the first time you have read this blog, let me summarise what you have missed so far:

"I am English but live in Switzerland blah blah blah blah I have a cute baby blah blah blah here is my baby doing cute things blah blah blah oh and I'm pregnant and spend alot of time being sick blah blah blah. Sometimes I write about food. And outings. The End"
PS despite having views on both I feel uncomfortable writing about politics and religion I prefer Blogging Lite mainly as a means of keeping in touch with folks back home
PPS I am now concerned that Lite Blogging has been a turnoff for many and that's why no-one comments anymore, they want more politics and religion
PPPS or it could just be the holiday season
PPPPS or it it because it's a boring site and I need more features? I am working on this one.
PPPPPS Enough. Desperation is never attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home