Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hello, I'm a pregnancy bore

Sorry about absenteeism. I am sick. I am nauseous all the time and 2-3 times a day I actually commune with sweet, cold porcelain. I have also forgotten how to blog other than Write Lists. So here is another one, this time, of the foods I have gone off:

Tea and Coffee (good)
Alcohol (quite right too)
Chocolate (sounding like a health kick now)
Anything greasy or fried (go girl!)
Vegetables (wait a minute..)
Fruit (No! No!)

and what I actually fancy
Bread
Potatoes
Pasta (no sauce)
Tinned ravioli (bonkers!)
Digestive biscuits with cream cheese and marmelade topping (what's not to like?)

I am also very constipated. Fancy that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home