Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Monday, July 11, 2005

A return visit to Dr Happy Frankfurter. How time flies.


VERY GOOD: little 12 week old foetus bean looking happy, sitting on its haunches doing the occasional somersault.
BAD: I am quite anaemic, apparently..
BAD: ...and I haven't been taking my iron tablets, because a) I'm rubbish at taking tablets and b) iron makes , er, constipation worse but
GOOD!: Frankfurter ordered me to eat steak twice a week!!..except
A BIT BAD: it has to be well-cooked, and I like it practically still alive. With bearnaise sauce and a green salad, a lovely glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, some candles, a subtle-yet-plunging neckline, my husband, ..sorry, where was I? Also
BAD was the nurse who freaked out a bit when I said I didn't want the Down's Syndrome blood test and that she wasn't sure my insurance would pay for a scan without said test but then it was
GOOD again when Happy Frankfurter said that didn't matter one bit. Did I mention the steak, by the way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home