Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Back from the country

Excuse lack of blog. Have just completed tour of the grandparents on the South coast. That was officially the last time they will see us, and Madame, before we head Alp-wards.

Talking of which, what is happening to my baby girl? All her hair is falling out.  It sticks to her sheets in a thick carpet, and if she's been dribbling in the night (it's not really an 'if': she dribbles constantly) the hair sticks to her face and she wakes up looking like the taliban.  As it is, her hair do reminds me of Robert der Niro in Taxi Driver, but I could do without the beard.

I am not really feeling emotional about going.  I hope that doesn't mean I'm defective like Dr Spock - Star Trek variety, not childcare expert, though he also has defects, I imagine.  At the moment I am too preoccupied by the hassle of the fine detail.  The Car Boot sale tomorrow, and right now our Ford Fiesta is creaking under the weight of an Everest of boxes. Wonder if the C&D mug will sell. Don't really care to be honest. Just care about going to bed now as we have to be up at 5.30am, so nighty night.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home