Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Still procrastinating

Hole-y cheese!* Less than 3 weeks to go now, before all our stuff goes to Switzerland, followed by us, bodily, a week later.  Still haven't got my act together. We need a cooker and a 2nd hand bed from somewhere to keep the tenants in hot food and nocturnal happiness.  Regarding procurement of said items, I am putting all my eggs in the Car Boot sale basket.  This is the Car boot sale that has been endlessly chatted about, but remains unidentified. As usual, I am all mouth and no trousers.
 
Hans will not be gracing Tooting Mansions with his presence.  Oh well.
 
*As well as illegally housing Holocaust survivors' assets, Switzerland is also home to the Gruyere cheese.  There is a village of Gruyere, where people come by the busload to taste it and I imagine, laugh about the holes.  I know this because I am looking in the Lonely Planet for touristy things to do at weekend.
 
A  footnote to you potential commenters out there: I am trying to change my settings so you can comment anonymously, but this requires a new level of geekiness and I didn't understand the instructions.  I will press on and get over this somehow.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Tooting bird said...

hjsdkjd

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Tooting bird said...

trying to post a comment

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Bless you. Even more cyberly challanged than myself. I good company though, obviously

 

Post a Comment

<< Home