Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Those nausea cures: the results

1. Vitamin B6. Definitely helping. 7/10.
2. Dr Herb's granules. Taste nice. Not convinced they're very effective. 3/10.
3. Watching hours and hours of clips of The X Factor on YouTube. TEN, TEN, TEN, TEN MILLION OUT OF TEN!

I LOVE the x factor. I love the contestants. I love the judges, despite Sharon and Dannii looking increasingly like their own waxworks. I love the stories.
I don't know why so many of the women sing I Will Always Love You, because it's very hard to pull off. Here's someone who did:



*sniff!*

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger sarah said...

Great clip...remember being a bit teary eyed over that!!! Bekky and I love a bit of mother and daughter bonding over the X Factor!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even pregnant but I cried... Classic!
Let's cry together women of the world ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home