Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sorry I'm late (again.) There is nothing like a 2 year old hammering little fists on the computer keyboard and a constantly ill and screaming Glorymouse for mucking about with one's creative muse.

Besides, I have run out of things to say, possibly for ever. Here is my day: feed baby, dress baby, feed toddler, dress toddler, laundry, cuddle baby, comfort eat, cuddle toddler. laundry, shopping, cook, comfort eat etc etc (Desperate Housewives has finished, during which all the above activities were suspended.) I'm not complaining - OK, yes I am - but I am struggling to get good bloggage out of life at the moment.

I've also been a bit distracted as we wrestle with the question of whether or not to stay in Switzerland. It will be 2 years in August since we moved, and we said we'd give it no more than 2 years initially. There are a lot of factors at play, but expect an announcement by the end of the week. Going back home means no more Switzerlady, obviously - Tootinglady just doesn't have the same je ne sais quoi. But it's been fun, eh?

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Minks said...

well, it would be tremendous to have you back xx

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Marie said...

The weird thing is, I get to see more of you via the blog than I do when you're in the UK. So if you do come home, for what it's worth, I think that Tootinglady sounds great, though it does rather suggest over-consumption of baked beans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home