Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Here she is!

She's got bigger! Yesterday our Glorymouse weighed in at a respectable 3.8kg, so she's put on 1 whole kilo since she was born. Thank God the udders are working at least.

Now she's got another cold, which meant she woke every hour last night. You'll still have to wait for that jig (see below).

We think she looks a bit like a regional bank manager...an extremely cute one obviously.

Despite the lack of sleep, I am feeling extremely chirpy and happy. I love my girls. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Awww! She's so lovely! Makes me feel all wistful like!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Laura said...

She's so cute!! Although it may be a bit weird as I've never actually met any of you (and nor am I likely to), but I'm going to do what I usually do when faced with a cute little baby face, and immediately decide who she looks like most. I can't help it. Its a compulsion. And I think she looks most like Switzer-husband. Its only fair you have one each anyway, as the GHSE is a mini-you.

Yes, I was right. That was a bit weird.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is lovely and she does have a very determined expression.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil... may I remind you of my fragile state and you posting adorables without warning! You sure I can't gobble her up? Adopt her at least? Go on! x

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Tooting bird said...

Laura: you're not weird. She does look like her Dad, but so did Emma when she was born..before she went blonde and morphed into me, so I may yet have the last laugh with Gloria
Heather: determined, yes!
K: oops! sorry xx
MM: your boys are rather spesh though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home