Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Glorymouse..

..is quite a lot better, but she still has a bad cough which makes her throw up her milk a lot. She is more or less permanently attached to my bosom, and I am more or less permanently attached to the washing machine. Now she's having a nap, R and E are at the market buying brussels sprouts and I can enjoy the sweet, sweet peace of the blogosphere. Ahhhhhh.

Nerdy things now. As my eagle-eyed regulars may have noticed, I removed my photo from my profile a few weeks back in order to replace it with a more up-to-date one. Many times now I have followed Blogger's instructions about how to do it, but when I put the photo's URL in the box, it rejects it saying "this URL contains illegal characters." What on earth does that mean? I wrote an email to the support team (support, my fat arse!) who sent me an automated response directing me to do everything I've already done.

Any ideas out there, fellow Bloggers or general teccie folk?

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger leon's life said...

I had this happen.

What it means I think is that when you cut and paste the url of your photo there is a bit of code missing ( could just be something tiny like a ; ) and so it isn't accepted by blogger.

I tryed several times and eventually it worked ( I use photobucket.com) to host my photos, if that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home