Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

3 days on holiday and STILL NO GIRO

Next week we pawn our shoes and head to the workhouse.

I would like to change the orange, but then you lose all your customisations (like links and that) and I can't face that palaver again just yet. I was never wild about this template, but it did have a Links For Stupid People section. Sorry Kads and Christina, please bear with it for now. May I suggest sunglasses for the glare?

Anna is right: I am bloated. It's because I eat toast all day. But I am pretty sure some of it is baby now. I know this because I am getting an outtie.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the orange - it's very orange, in an orangey sort of way. It reaffirms orange in a way that orange never quite expected. Hurray for orange.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger christina said...

Actually, I'm getting used to it now. Isn't orange the new purple or something?

I'm bloated too and I had my last baby 9 years ago. So you can definitely blame it on the toast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home