Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Three things that have gone wrong today

1. Emma's outfit
..composed of a lilac matinee jacket with matching trousers, a miniature white polo shirt and pink shoes. She looks like she should be on a Saga golfing holiday in Florida.

2. Emma's lunch
..which was an undercooked poached egg on a bed of undercooked asparagus. I was trying to re-create the meal I had in a restaurant last night (clock that, we went out), but I should have left it to the professionals. She didn't eat it because I couldn't bring myself to offer her any. (I gave her bread and strawberries instead.)

3. My hair
..because I washed it. And now it is big. Big. If I leave it, the style is OK, but that's because it's stuck together with grease. Rock, hard place; you see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home