Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Party time

Well, we had a high old time yesterday, my Elf and I. She wore her party dress. There was cake. That cake contained an entire jar of Nutella. I am running 10km tomorrow, so that fact doesn't matter to me. All my Swiss friends came. There were 8 of us. We sang Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. No-one got hurt. We sang Happy Birthday in French and in English. Emma went to bed very overtired, very excited and full of sugar. I call that success.

It's beginning to dawn on me that I have to do this run tomorrow, and I am filled with fear.
My objectives are:
1. To not die.
2. To beat Rob. (I will sulk for a week if I don't. This is childish. I know.)
3. To raise some money for Medair. Sponsor us if you like: www.medair.org

Tonight we are having a carb loading supper. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home