Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Not dead

In case you were thinking, hey, no posts for a couple of days - what if?

I am alive, alive ohhh! alive, alive ohh!

So objective no 1 - kerching. Tick.
Objective no 2 - yess! yesss! YESSSS! I beat my husband. By 10 seconds. The offical website has it on record as a 5 second gap, but I know the truth, no matter what (corrupt! corrupt!) Swiss timekeepers may say. 55 minutes and 41 seconds was my time.
There was some sulking and threats to take away my morning tea, but so far such pronouncements have proved to be all mouth and no trousers.

Objective no 3 - you know where the website is

In other news: we cut Emma's hair in the bath last night. She looks just like Maria in The Sound of Music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home