Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dear Blogger,
When we started out, we were so good together.
You gave me a forum to ramble unendingly about L'elf de la neige avec les cheveux blondes.
You were funky and blue, and your colours cheered me up.
You showed me how to post pictures, and that was a lot of fun. It still is.
It's so funny how we don't talk anymore.
Why d'you have to make everything so complicated?
How can you just leave me standing, alone in a world that's so cold?
We can't go on together with suspicious minds.

I posted a piece of code into my template that should let me have a link list. Getting to this point was arduous enough, and then it didn't work.

Someone please help me do thiis, using terms for someone very young and a bit simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home