Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Usual Avoidance Tactics (UAT)

Hello.
The good news is I am going back to the UK tomorrow.
The bad news is I am fully immersed in UAT.
Here is what I have done today:
a) gone to Nyon (another Swiss town, never mind) to a second hand baby clothes sale
b) bought some second hand baby clothes
c) bought some chocolate and smelly cheese for the folks back home
d) read Heat magazine
e) thrown the Snow Elf repeatedly in the air; this gives her the giggles
f) scratched my head. Not nits. Still itchy though.
g) washed up
h) stared into space
i) flicked through an interesting book called "The Heart Must Break", all about Burma
j) thought about my latest niece, Esther, born on Sunday

Here is what I have not done today:
a) packed a suitcase for Emma and I

It's 9pm.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to have found your blog. I was in the mood for a baby boy nursery theme related site, but not a bad find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home