Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

ranting

Hello. I have been away. From the computer, not on an exotic holiday. I even typed a rather soul searching blog that blogger lost. I even tried to stick some weblinks in it. That didn't work, for some reason, turning me into a very sour Switzerlady.

But truth is, I am getting Blog fatigue. Blogigue. Things don't seem especially interesting in Switerladyland anymore. Not that they were that interesting in the first place. I do laundry. I go to the shops. I take the rubbish out. I cook. I wash up. I wash up more than I cook. I dress myself. I dress Emma. I change nappies. I hang out in the evenings with my dreamy husband. I get homesick. I am homesick now. Not the stuff of blockbuster novels.


Am I depressed? Don't think so. My inner self is still quite perky, homesickness notwithstanding. I blame Alias. We've watched nearly the entire 1st series (and will go to extreme lengths to get hold of the second, if any one can help me in this matter.) Life just seems a bit colourless when you're not a kick-boxing, postgrad-studying, glossy-haired CIA double agent securing the downfall of foreign, rogue intelligence agencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home