Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

In sickness and in elf

My golden-haired snow elf is not well. She had a temperature at the weekend and now she has a rash. Not a scary meningitis rash, thank God, but an all over body rash nonetheless. She has been sleeping and waking at odd times, and is more prone to those mournful, weak little cries that make me go to pieces. I've spoken to my paediatrician friend on the phone and feel reassured enough not to take her to hospital or anything like that. But I worry.

Then again she did giggle when I took her for a ride round the flat on her dog on wheels (called Mumps as ancient readers of this blog will know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home