Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Friday, August 19, 2005

We're back now

Hello again, cyberpeople.

I'm back, fatter and redder (I don't tan) than before we went away. My Snow Elf is on good form, despite a scary run-in with a Dachshound. There is a blog on its way called What I did in my Summer Holidays, but I'm knackered so in my head it shall stay for now.

As for last night, I went to a barbeque at which 2 other pregnant ladies were present. The first was 3 weeks behind me and svelte as a baby gazelle. The second was 3 months ahead of me, and I was fatter than her. I consoled myself with lashings and lashings of espresso-flavoured ice cream, as a result of which I stayed up half the night with my brain going jingle jangle jazzcakes. Hence the tiredness (and the weight gain, probably.)

6 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, cybermum!

Pxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew - good to have you back! J xx

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

YAY!! You're back!!! Bring on the ice cream!! Woot!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Clearly, all the best people burn.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Marie said...

At last! I have been pining.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't go off like that again... unless you're coming here to visit... then it's allowed! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home