Switzerlady

English housewife and mother in Switzerland. Needs meaningful occupation to prevent life of crime.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

can't think of a title today

Sorry if you tuned in for a bit of light relief, but I'm still some way off my usual chitter chatter: the pictures and the stories are too harrowing. Some very good friends of ours and their children (their daughter is my godchild) narrowly escaped with their lives. They work for Medair in Sudan and had gone to Sri Lanka for a holiday. All their belongings were destroyed.

I keep looking at Emma with a fresh sense of how fragile life is. I wish I could capture every time she giggles or blows a raspberry...and I will try and freak out less when one of those raspberries pebbledashes me with Weetabix.

Rob has been working alot and will go in tomorrow, New Year's Eve, though it's a holiday here in Suisse. The good news is that today, they managed to get 4 WHO health kits on their way to Sri Lanka, one of which provides for 10,000 people's health needs for 3 months.

I am so proud of him - and I don't care how cheesey that sounds, either.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dashwood do?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone prescription[/url][/b]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home